Murray Bros. Caddyshack
In addition to the Renaissance World Golf Village Resort's fine dining establishments, you are within walking distance of Murray Bros. Caddyshack, a fun dining restaurant and lounge created by golfer/comedian Bill Murray and his five brothers, where you are invited to "Eat, Drink and Be Murray!"
Murray Bros. Caddyshack is intended to look as if it were once a traditional Country Club where what's left is delicious food and high-spirited service surrounded by the whimsy of golf. Murray Bros. Caddyshack also includes the Bunker Bar with two, 150-inch quad television screens, and The Shed with logo merchandise.
Open seven days a week – serving lunch and dinner – Murray Bros. Caddyshack offers a full-service, “American grill” menu with reasonably priced, generous portions. A sampling of the menu includes:
- Starters: From wings to peel n' eat shrimp to Chinese tacos
- The Greens: Featuring several selections of oversized salads
- Sand-Wedges: Including hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, the Chicago dog and Sheboygan's own beer brat, and a selection of signature club sandwiches
- Entrées: Featuring steaks, barbecue, fresh seafood, chicken dishes, ribs and pasta
- Sweet Spots: a full dessert selection to round out the meal, including Baby Ruth cheesecake